- First, download the template we will use.
- Then, fill it in with information about your favourite place near your village. It is recommended that you choose a natural or traditional place (not a cinema or shopping centre).
- Try to provide as much detail as possible.
- You should take some pictures and bring them to school in a pendrive or through mail or a cloud server (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive...) to illustrate your work. Even though it is not indispensable your work will look a lot more professional.
- You will have to show and explain your work to the rest of the class and get a mark for both the presentation and how you have explained it.
- The final works will be shown in the blog, printed and sent to the Natural Science Department to be part of Proxecto Terra.
This blog has been designed to provide information about the activities held at the social studies bilingual sections in CPI Tino Grandío (Guntín,Spain). The English language and Social Studies teachers have elaborated most of the resources you can see but our "auxiliares de conversa" also have their own page and posts. Therefore everyone is invited to have a look .
Sunday, February 19, 2017
My favourite place
This term we are going to start a project about our favourite places. You will have to follow the instructions: